Viridian Apartments was established in 1999, a proud founding member of the Association of Serviced Apartment Providers (ASAP). More recently, we were honoured to win Best Hospitality Operator – Europe at the Altos 2022.
We currently operate 450+ serviced apartments across Greater London and the Southeast of England, on behalf of our institutional and investor partners, equating to approximately £250m real estate value.
Our annual portfolio growth strategy is to deliver 200+ new apartments under lease and a further 250 under management per annum. We are targeting strategic locations throughout the UK, focusing on delivering a welcoming environment coupled with an excellent customer service and experience.
If you are interested in learning about the key benefits of Viridian Apartments operating your property portfolio, please get in touch with our Head of Real Estate, John Harrington.
+44 (0) 7503 645 922
Benefits of partnering with us
Outstanding sector experience
- A company with 22+ years’ experience in serviced apartments - highly respected within the industry with a range of accreditations
- Experienced CEO leadership, with over 30 years of hospitality experience (26+ years with Marriott across 7 countries & 4 continents)
- Winner of Best Hospitality Operator - Europe 2022 (Alto Awards)
Local presence and global reach : Expansive distribution channels across all market segments support driving top-line revenue:
- Established website & marketing channels including OTAs
- Extensive & loyal client agency network
- Corporate Sales Manager and team drives direct corporate business into all assets
- Approximately 100 talented professionals employed within operation – covering the functions of: sales, revenue management, operations, guest-services, reservations, housekeeping, maintenance, marketing, finance and administration
- Landlords’ investments are immaculately maintained, with the assurance of weekly housekeeping and maintenance checks or repairs carried out by our trained staff
- Strong relationships with landlords & ownership groups with the adoption of a true partnership ethos
- 60 landlords across our portfolio of management contracts & serviced apartments - excellent references available
Operating models we offer
- Full lease (3-7 years average)
- Hybrid lease (lower fixed threshold with a strong upside revenue share)
- Management contracts (monthly management fee)